Hmmm~~ Coffee Or Tea?

Hmmm~~ Coffee Or Tea?

Monday, March 22, 2010

School reopen le lurhx.. So sienz o~~ Hate skul life...>.< haizz!!
Hope Malaysia have more holidays for student lorhx... ^^
Duno why suddenly feel like my life is juz so blank.. haiz..
Feel like nth special about my life.. nth fun, nth intresting~ :(
Hate tis feeling so much arh..!!! Hate Hate Hate!!!!!!!!
Hope some1 can show me the right way of my life~ haiz..

So sienz a~~~~~~~~ Feel like Gai Gai~!!! T.T
Saturday cme faster plz plz plz!!!!!!!
Cannot tahan skul lerhx so sienz..........................
At school so sienz... Feels so sleepy~~ =.=zZz
Wan see teacher de face!! Nid to do homework!! Nid to study!! Nid to do revision!! ARGH!!
School SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But~~
I
---*Never Forget 2 Smile*--- XD

No comments:

Post a Comment